Sunday, August 28, 2011

When Baby Started Kicking In

I came to know online that babies are more active moving and kicking your tummy by weeks 24-28. I am now enjoying that moment since I am on my 27th week and I can see how my baby response to me whenever I touch my belly and talk to baby about how’s his/her day and how he/she likes to exercise and stretch a lot because I can see my tummy bulge on one side to another move.

On my 27th week of pregnancy
pregnant,27th week,tummy



Sometimes when I feel hungry, baby is there to remind me by kicking my tummy. Nowadays that I can only eat small portion or servings of food, I sometimes get myself hungry later on, but I am not lazy to get up. Whenever I feel the urge to eat, I really do eat and drink lots of fluids. So that baby has no problem on amniotic fluid supply that my body have.

Every expectant mom is enjoying this very stage especially me. I can obviously feel how my baby moves inside, to where I tap my hand, there will baby go. I sing a lullaby and listen to songs when I know that baby is awake. Sometimes when outside environment is so noisy, I notice that baby kicks me too, probably saying what a noisy world out there, I am sleeping here. I now the waking time of my baby, it is always in the early morning around 2-3 am, then morning at 7am and then afternoon at 4-5pm. But I usually get in between those times kick whenever I roll my hands on my tummy and speak to my little one and baby response well.

It was really precious to me and I cannot exchange this moment in this whole wide world. Truly God is amazing on what He has done since He is the creator of all and I acknowledge Him as my Lord and Savior.

By the way, watch out for my upcoming baby shower contest. I will be giving away prizes for those who can identify if I will be having a baby girl or a baby boy. This is my way of saying thank you to my readers and joining me to have my very first virtual baby shower. Yes, virtual because my closest friends will not be able to join me here since I am far away from them so I have come up with an idea of why not even invite bloggers to join my contest. It will be pretty exciting as I take part of Mama-hood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment